A day first meet with customer....

Today is a day that i feel a bit nervious.....
That is because i need to meet a customer. This is my 17th day to work as a sales coordinator....collegue said i am too new to meet customer, they said normally they meet customer after confirmed....
heheeh..i nervious coz i am not enough knowledge to speak with customer...
but luckily i go with my boss wife...
therefore, i sit beside Mary and listen her to deal with customer....

Today, I heard a word from different people. The word is "learn", I heard from Mary, another is a operator in factory.

They said:" learn then we know, no learn then we dunno.."

Yalo...I know i always think too much....
Now the time not to think to much but need learn much more....

Comments

疯无形 said…
learn but not think or
think but not learn,
you cannot get anything.
so,
think and learn,
learn and think,
enjoy every moment...
~~~~~~
Unknown said…
every first chance is a good one

Popular Posts