English version- The forth working day..

I promised to my banana friend said that i want to let them see my english version blog...

haha...

ok..so let us talk about my forth working day as a sales coordinator....
Actually today in the morning i really nothing to do...

So Thank to Miss Wu to borrow me her secret box....

In the box, I found all type of paper, board, art paper samples...
yaya...you are not guess wrongly, I really lost in thought in the morning...so i just noted down all type of paper...and try to memorise the stuff....

haha....do you think i very funny? Actually not, because i think it should be very useful in the future time....

After lunch, I have work do lol...It could be say more busy if compare with the morning section.

The stuff and works all come together....hahaha...now i know, as a profesional sales coordinator, we need a "fresh brain", always think clearly, walking and thinking in faster spead.....

Miss wu said, the most important is we should have good memory and work in detail.....communication skill is a very important issue to make the perfect work.....

hahaa...ya..i should admit that this is an exciting and challenging work. But it is good because it is seldom OT one.....(OT also no salary)

I don't know i suit for this job or not. But one thing i could confirm that is, I think it is a good experience for me.

yaya...My life is "experience the life".

Comments

Anonymous said…
٩(๏̯͡๏)۶
三吉 said…
alien..
mention ur name la....

Popular Posts