Sharing...

Today is nice Satursday, I worked til 1.30pm and back home rest for the whole afternoon.
I found i such a long time no blogging, that is because that is really nothing special thing occured recently.....
Err...special thing...I remembered a friend been said in sms:" that is always have story happened everyday, your feeling also could be a story..."
Ya, I should admit that everyday I have my own feeling..."feeling" toward my life...feeling toward other people life....
And today, I found a story, haha, I think it should considered as "feeling" toward a real story.....

A real story that I found my friends blog, a story describe a touching relationship between a father and son.
Do you know how to run? Yes, sure I know. Do you know how to swimming? Opps, that is too bad, I don't know.
Do you know a father who is 65 years old, he runs and swims for his son...? I think everyone should curious that why a old man who has heart disease in the same time, willing to put effort in such these thing....
Because he wants become a model for his 36 years old son who considered as "abnormal" in the eyes of other people. When he born, his umbilical cord coiled around his neck and cut off oxygen to his brain. Ya, then his life is different if compare with other people. He sits on the wheelchair since he knows to sit, and he couldn't talk anything since he born. However, his intelligence is normal and thinking is positive.

Every week and every sunday evening, I enjoyed jogging. I like jogging. People ask me why you like jogging, I know I like jogging because I could feel I am "alive" when i take every breath during jogging.....

The wind is blowing on my face, I am running against the direction of blowing wind. I am so directly to feel the blowing wind....it is not the obstacle for me...it is a motivation to let me keep on going for my life.....

Share with you all guys with this video, and welcome to view their story, below is their website link:
http://www.teamhoyt.com/



I feel blissful, everytime i takes a breath against the blowing wind.
Thanks you.

Comments

Popular Posts