Alone...meet with customer...


Yesterday Mary asked me drive to meet customer....

I was all of the sweat in the telephone...

"Driving?" I know to drive....ya...just driving...but parking is "failed".....

heheeh....therefore, i sit beside the driver, and prepare to get know the way to go meet customer.

During the trip, almost all the time i chat with the Malay driver....

Suddenly, I felt i become a person who like to talk so much....hahaha....


We chat about the issue in the comapany....He thought i am young, so got a better choice to work in a better environment....I said to him that i need to gain some experience first...


I remembered that first time i talked to him for the delivery item of customer issue, he argued something with me, I almost forgot what the issue that we argued....so suprisingly, this time could talk nicely with him.....


Maybe sometime we don't think too much, then the sitution will become better after that. Avoid talk rude word when working, show respect for the collegue, then everything maybe could be solved.


This customer is a process engineer in Qimonda Malaysia S/B. This company is a company which sells RAM and hard disk and other computer stuff.....It is a foreign company which just move from Malacca to Senai Airport area. I attched the picture and website in the below, I am not going to sell this company, just i feel the design architecture of this Qimonda company building is so great!! (too bad the picture too small and low resolution). When i walking along the corridor, seem i walkig along the hospital corrridor..... Dont misundertood, what i am trying to say, is not because the company bring me the feel of "hospital", just it clean as in stay in hospital.


"Damn it! @@" Sorry, i not mean to scold anyone in the company...I just feel very weird, why i go the company but nothing to speak with the customer. I just pass the sample artwork for him, and he said he will look in detail after that.......


(= =) "" i speechless in front of this customer....seem he is busy of his stuff......


Now i know why Mary want me come here....Because i need to show face in front of the customer, and let him to know, our comapany also got a representor to arrange and coordinate the all thing stuff....Because the customer been asked Mary" why your company always need boss wife to come ?"


Yes...in the end...I come for here to show the pride of our company.....









Comments

Anonymous said…
U just know u like to talk??? OMG...
三吉 said…
wat la...many people said first time meet me, i very quiet de o....

Popular Posts